- V-Safe, a database managed and monitored by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is a voluntary “after vaccination health checker” deployed to collect data on those who got the COVID jab. For the past 15 months, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) have fought a legal battle to get the CDC to release the V-Safe data.
- The V-Safe data confirms suspicions that the COVID jabs are dangerous in the extreme.
- Of the 10 million people enrolled in V-Safe, 7.7 percent (770,000 people) required medical care after getting the shot and 25 percent (2.5 million people) missed work or school or suffered a serious side effect that affected their day-to-day life.
- The V-Safe data also shows a massive immune reaction signal. Four million people – 40 percent – reported joint pain. Two million, or 20 percent, reported “moderate” joint pain and 400,000, 4 percent, classified the pain as “severe.”
- The formula the CDC uses to trigger a safety signal is seriously flawed, as the more dangerous a vaccine is, the less likely it is that a safety signal will be triggered. Still, even using that flawed formula, “death” meets all three safety signal criteria and should have been flagged, yet the CDC has taken no action. Congress has a duty to investigate the CDC’s failure to monitor safety.
In an October 4, 2022, Fox News interview, civil rights attorney Aaron Siri, legal counsel for the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), shared shocking V-Safe data obtained from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) after multiple legal demands.
For more than 15 months, the CDC fought to not release any of these data. ICAN had to file two lawsuits and multiple appeals to get the CDC to hand it over, and when you see the data, you understand why.
More at: LifeSiteNews.com
Spies who lie: 51 ‘intelligence’ experts refuse to apologize for discrediting true Hunter Biden story
They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.
But the 51 former “intelligence” officials who cast doubt on The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop stories in a public letter really were just desperate to get Joe Biden elected president. And more than a year later, even after their Deep State sabotage has been shown again and again to be a lie, they refuse to own up to how they undermined an election.
The officials, including CNN pundit and professional fabricator James Clapper — a man who was nearly charged for perjury for lying to Congress — signed a letter saying that the laptop “has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
What proof did they have? By their own admission, none. “We do not know if the emails . . . are genuine or not,” the letter said. They’re just “suspicious.” Why? Because they hurt Biden’s campaign, that’s evidence enough.
Keep in mind this was written Oct. 19, 2020, five days after The Post published its first story. Neither Joe Biden nor Hunter Biden had denied the story, they simply deflected questions. Didn’t these security experts think that if this was disinformation, the Biden campaign would have yelled to the heavens that the story was false?
More at: NYPost.com
Denmark ENDS Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50
Remember mandatory vaccinations? This is, well, the opposite. We’ve come a long way in a year. Except at American colleges – which, insanely, are forcing mRNA boosters on students.
Denmark will bar almost everyone under 50 from receiving more mRNA Covid jabs, the Danish Health Authority said yesterday.
Denmark had already ended Covid shots for nearly everyone under 18. The new rules go much further.
Danes under 50 will only be allowed to receive the shots if they are “higher risk of becoming severely [emphasis added] from Covid-19.”
The Danish Health Authority has not yet defined those groups, but they will likely include only a handful of people, such as those receiving cancer treatments that suppress their immune systems. Pregnant women are unlikely to be included.
Denmark did not explicitly say the risks of mRNA jabs now outweigh their benefits for healthy people under 50.
More at: theburningplatform.com