Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) said Tuesday in an exclusive interview with SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily that an FBI document that has been reviewed by House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (KY) leaves “no doubt” that President Joe Biden was involved in a bribery scheme, but that the media will “ignore it.”
“I talked with the chairman yesterday, Chairman Comer, he relayed [exactly] what was in the document. And from their view, there’s no doubt about it that Joe Biden was involved in his bribery scheme, and that he knows full well what his brother and his son have been doing. I think that’s very easy for us to be able to present and to document,” Donalds told host Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow.
“But the issue we’re going to have — and I just want to be very clear on this — is the Democrats are going to dissemble, the media is going to ignore, and I think that where conservatives and Republicans get upset — and rightfully so — is, in my view, we already have smoking guns on this family. But we have large parts of our media that just ignore it,” Donalds said.
“We’re providing the information, but you know, it’s similar to like the tree falling in the forest…if the media chooses to ignore it, does it really make a sound? And that’s what’s happening right now. They’re just choosing to ignore it,” he said.
“If the Democrats had this level of information on Donald Trump or Mitt Romney, or George W. Bush, or Ron DeSantis, or whoever, they will be wall-to-wall coverage with this stuff, it would be non-stop, because the desired impact is politics, and to undermine Republican politics. And this is what their game plan is going to be. They’re going to try to ignore this as much as we can. We’ve really provided a lot of information already demonstrating how much scandal is surrounding this president,” he added.
Donalds also discussed his endorsement of Donald Trump for the 2024 presidential election.
“The next president is going to have to hit the ground running day one to unwind all of this foolishness that Joe Biden has done to the country,” he said. “No disrespect to any of the other people running, but Donald Trump has done this job. He did the job for four years.”
“And now we know after looking at the Durham report, and especially with what was happening during the Mueller investigation and the impeachments, is that this president — Donald Trump — was under heavy assault from the administrative state and from the media and from the outside groups, in a way no president has been under assault,” he said.
Biden Vetoes Bill Overturning His Student Loan Bailout Program
Joe Biden on Wednesday vetoed a bill overturning his unconstitutional student loan bailout program.
The Senate last Thursday voted to overturn Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness program 52-46.
Democrat Senators Joe Manchin (WV) and Jon Tester (MT) voted with the Republicans.
Democrat-turned-Independent Kyrsten Sinema (AZ) also voted with Republicans.
Biden vetoed the measure, however, the student loan forgiveness program is currently at the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court is expected to issue a ruling on Biden’s loan forgiveness program later this month.
Earlier this year the Supreme Court signaled it will likely put the final dagger in Joe Biden’s unconstitutional student loan bailout program.
Joe Biden unilaterally announced a massive forgiveness of student loans last August to buy the Gen Z-Millennial vote in the 2022 midterms.
Biden canceled up to $10,000 in student debt for borrowers who earn $125,000 a year or less and up to $20,000 for recipients of Pell Grants.
The 8th US Circuit Court of Appeals in November extended a block on Joe Biden’s student loan bailout plan.
The DOJ then asked the Supreme Court to lift the 8th Circuit Court’s block.
The Supreme Court left the block in place while they hear oral arguments and deliberate.
Superman star Dean Cain is the latest to flee California selling his $7.25M home to move to Nevada over the state’s ‘terrible’ crime and homelessness policies – and says others are ‘flocking out of there in droves’
Superman actor Dean Cain has become the latest Hollywood star to flee California for states that are friendlier to the film industry, such as Nevada, Texas and Louisiana.
Cain appeared on Fox and Friends on Wednesday to say he had been driven from his $7.25 million home in Malibu to Las Vegas, where he said there is less traffic and lower taxes, and added that his peers are leaving ‘in droves’.
‘I love California. It’s the most beautiful state. Everything’s wonderful about it except for the policies,’ Cain told Fox News‘ Brian Kilmeade. ‘The policies are just terrible. The fiscal policies, the soft-on-crime policies, the homelessness policies.’
Actor Mark Wahlberg is another star to have left California for Nevada and last week lobbied state lawmakers to pass a bill that would increase tax credits for film production in order to create what he called ‘Hollywood 2.0’.
Cain, who moved to California as a young child with his mother, is best known for playing Clark Kent in the TV series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman between 1993 to 1997.
‘The things that our leaders in California have been doing have driven out anybody who can really afford to get out. People are flocking out of there in droves,’ said Cain on Wednesday.
When asked if making the move was likely to affect his livelihood as an actor, he suggested the film industry had been spending money elsewhere for a while.
‘The business has been leaving there for a long time. The prices to film there are astronomical, that’s why people have been filming in Georgia and Louisiana and Texas and other states,’ said Cain.
‘The cost of doing business is so much less there, on every front,’ he added.
‘The hard part is because you’ve got such a great base of workers in California, but everybody that I know who’s working there wants to get out as well. I’ve shot one movie in California in the last, I don’t know, four or five years, everything else is somewhere else.’
Cain listed his Malibu home in March and sold the property for $7.25 million last month.
‘I’ve been here for two weeks now, and I can tell you, smart move,’ Cain said of his relocation to Nevada.
‘My son is ten times happier here in Las Vegas. If I wanted to do anything out of Malibu, it took me 45 minutes to an hour to get anywhere. Here, the longest I’m driving is 20 minutes.’
In February Wahlberg sold his 12-bedroom, 20-bathroom Beverly Hills mansion for $55 million in the hopes of giving his children a ‘better life’ in income tax-free Nevada.
‘I would love to see us building studios, creating jobs and just diversifying the economy,’ Wahlberg told CNBC last week. ‘I’ve moved my last film here. I’m shooting another film here coming up in the summertime.’
‘I think there’s so much more opportunity to be created here. There’s so much growth and so much potential, it’s a wonderful opportunity for everybody to prosper,’ he said.
Boston native Wahlberg lived in his Beverly Hills mansion for more than a decade but said there wasn’t even much work for him there.
‘I moved to California many years ago to pursue acting and I’ve only made a couple of movies in the entire time that I was there,’ he said.
Wahlberg has made at least two purchases in Nevada, a $15.6 million 2.5-acre block of land that he plans to build on, as well as a $14.5 million bungalow to live in as construction begins, according to Elite Agent.