Joe Biden on Friday traveled to Orange County, California to deliver remarks on ‘lowering costs for American families’ at Irvine Valley College.
Biden isn’t ‘lowering costs’ for families.
Orange County is a conservative enclave in Southern California so Biden didn’t get a warm welcome.
Trump supporters and people supporting the Iran protests lined the streets near Irvine Valley College to protest Joe Biden’s visit.
“No deal with the Mullahs!” one sign read.
Trump supporters waved FJB flags on Jeffrey near Irvine Valley College.
Creepy Joe strikes again! Biden sneaks up behind girl, grabs her shoulders and tells her ‘no serious guys until you’re 30’ – as the uncomfortable teen tries to laugh it off
- President Joe Biden was speaking at a community college in California on Friday when he was seen grabbing a girl by the shoulder as he gave dating advice
- After posing for a photo, he told the girl to not have serious boyfriends until 30
- The girl appeared disturbed at both the comment and actions but laughed it off
- Biden has a history of making eyebrow-raising remarks about girls and women
- He has been photographed kissing girls on the head and seemingly sniffing hair
- In 2019, Biden released a statement saying he ‘does not believe’ he ever acted inappropriately
- He added it has never been his intention to make anyone uncomfortable
President Joe Biden appeared to grab a young girl by her shoulder telling her ‘no serious guys till you’re 30’ while posing for a photograph with the teen and her friends at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California, on Friday.
The president visited the community college to meet with older adults and tout his administration’s efforts to reduce inflation and drive down costs.
But as the visit came to and end, he stood to pose with some of those who had gathered to hear his remarks.
Aside from explaining how he might curb inflation and lower the cost of prescription drugs, the president also dished out dating advice.
‘Now, a very important thing I told me daughters and granddaughters – no serious guys until you’re 30!’ he told a bemused teen.
Biden stood to take a photograph with the girl. As he did so, he appeared to sniff the girl’s hair before imparting the ‘fatherly’ relationship advice.
The girl appears to be genuinely uncomfortable and laughs nervously as she turns around to look at the commander-in-chief, who continues to rest his hands on her shoulder.
‘I’ll keep that in mind!’ she responds while laughing it off.
The creepy moment was captured by reporter Kalen D’Almeida who then posted it to his Twitter account.
D’Almeida noted how a secret service agent appeared to try to stop him from filming as the awkward encounter took place.
In March, Biden also took it upon himself to give the exact same dating advice to a group of eight-year-old, third-grade schoolgirls, saying ‘the only thing I want you girls to remember, no serious guys ’til you’re 30 years old.’
Many Twitter users were deeply uncomfortable with the president’s behavior on Friday.
More at: DailyMail.uk.co