These following criteria must be met for something to be called a vaccine. The coronavirus shots don’t meet any of them.
For something to be a vaccine, several criteria must be met:
- the injection must provide the recipient antibody immunity to a pathogen (virus or bacterium)
- the antibodies produced post-injection must be shown to confer protection from that virus or bacterium
- the injection must demonstrate it reduces hospitalizations or deaths from the pathogen
- the injection must demonstrate it reduces severe symptoms of the pathogen
- the injection must demonstrate it stops the recipient from carrying the pathogen
- the injection must show it stops transmission of the pathogen from the injection recipient to others
Let us examine these criteria further to discuss if they have been met in the case of the coronavirus “vaccine”:
- We have found now that the injection does not confer antibody immunity to the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2); it promotes antibodies to the “synthetic spike protein” that your cells have built. That spike protein is not specific to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- The antibodies produced have to give you protection from the pathogen (SARS-CoV-2 virus); this has not been shown in any study to do this. The vaccine developers have stated openly that they do not know if the injection will give protection.
- The injection was not studied to show that it reduces hospitalizations or deaths; the studies conducted did not assess this.
- The injection was not studied to show that it reduces severe symptoms.
- The injection was not studied to show that it stops recipients from carrying the pathogen.
- The injection was not studied to show that it stops transmission from one person to others.
The conclusion, therefore, is no. This injection for COVID-19 is not a vaccine; it is best described as a gene delivery platform.
The studies conducted by the injection developers were not set up to show any of the above six mentioned criterion; these injections for COVID-19 do not prevent transmission and were not designed to do this. We were told that the injection developers are measuring to see if the injection “attenuates” symptoms.
We even have clear evidence from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which reported on an outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 infections, including COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infections, associated with large public gatherings in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, in July 2021: “469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated persons. Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not.”
Gazit’s Israeli study (reported on August 25, 2021) may be the nail in the coffin for it shows that “natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.” The findings suggest that natural infection contributes to far greater immunity than the injection.
Adding to this, an August 10, 2021 LANCET journal publication by Chau et al. looking at transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant among vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnam, further ransacks the COVID-19 injection landscape and throws it into turmoil in terms of disastrous findings. Sixty-nine healthcare workers who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. 62 participated in the clinical study. Researchers reported “23 complete-genome sequences were obtained. They all belonged to the Delta variant, and were phylogenetically distinct from the contemporary Delta variant sequences obtained from community transmission cases, suggestive of ongoing transmission between the workers. Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.”
The British Public Health System, Public Health England (PHE), in its latest iteration of the spread and analysis of the “Delta variant” (report 21), throws this injection into more disarray by showing that approximately 60% of the deaths post-Delta variant infection occurred in double-vaccinated persons.
We even have reports now that those who received the third booster shot in Israel have become infected. The injections are not working and some even argue haven’t worked since their inception.