‘To consider subjecting healthy children to this risk to protect adults is perverse, reckless, and very dangerous.’ ‘Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche says mass vaccination turns children into shedders of more infectious variants.’
Children’s natural defenses against SARS-CoV-2 have spared them from the coronavirus, and therefore I ask why we would we seek to bypass these defenses and threaten them.
Why vaccinate our children for this mild and typically non-consequential virus when they bring protective innate immunity towards COVID-19, other coronaviruses, and other respiratory viruses? Why push to vaccinate children who may well be immune due to prior exposure (asymptomatic or mild illness) and cross-reactivity/cross-protection? Children are likely COVID-recovered and as such are immune; why not consider assessing their immune status? Because of their young age, their robust innate immunity, and this possibility that they are COVID-recovered, they should not be given COVID vaccines.
Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche writes that children’s innate immunity “normally/naturally largely protects them and provides a kind of herd immunity in that it dilutes infectious CoV pressure at the level of the population, whereas mass vaccination turns them into shedders of more infectious variants. Children/youngsters who get the disease mostly develop mild to moderate disease and as a result continue to contribute to herd immunity by developing broad and long-lived immunity.”
This is potentially a very serious issue, for the vaccine offers children no opportunity for benefit and only potential for harms. We could end up killing thousands of our children with these safety untested vaccines. There is no proper safety data, either medium or long-term, and parents must stand up now and say NO! Under no condition for there is no evidence to support COVID vaccination of children. This op-ed provides 6 studies that helps make the case that children must be considered already “vaccinated” and must not be touched by these vaccines:
1.) A Yale University report (Yale and Albert Einstein College of Medicine report Sept. 18, 2020 in the journal Science Translational Medicine) indicates that children and adults display very diverse and different immune system responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection. This helps underscore why children have far less illness and mortality from COVID than adults do. The report states: “Since the earliest days of the COVID-19 outbreak, scientists have observed that children infected with the virus tend to fare much better than adults… [R]esearchers reported that levels of two immune system molecules — interleukin 17A (IL-17A), which helps mobilize immune system response during early infection, and interferon gamma (INF-g), which combats viral replication — were strongly linked to the age of the patients. The younger the patient, the higher the levels of IL-17A and INF-g, the analysis showed… [T]hese two molecules are part of the innate immune system, a more primitive, non-specific type of response activated early after infection.”
2) The virus uses the ACE 2 receptor to gain entry to the host cell, and the ACE 2 receptor has limited (less) expression and presence in the nasal epithelium in young children (potentially in upper respiratory airways); this partly explains why children are less likely to be infected in the first place, or spread it to other children or to adults, or even get severely ill; the biological molecular apparatus is simply not there in the nasopharynx of children as Patel and Bunyavanich reported. By bypassing this natural protection (limited nasal ACE 2 receptors in young children) and entering the shoulder deltoid, a COVID inoculation would release the vaccine, its mRNA and LNP content (e.g. PEG), and generated spike into a child’s circulation that could then damage the endothelial lining of the blood vessels (vasculature) and cause severe allergic reactions (e.g. here, here, here, here, here).
3) William Briggs reported on the n=542 children (0-7 years) who have died since January 2020 with a diagnosis of COVID (crude rate of 0.00007 per 100 and under 1 year old n=132, CDC data). This does not indicate whether, as John Hopkins’ Makary has been clamoring, the death was “causal or incidental.” That said, from January 2020, 1,043 children aged 0-17 have died of pneumonia. Briggs reports that “there is no good vaccine for pneumonia. But it could be avoided by keeping kids socially distanced from each other—permanently. If one death is “too many”, then you must not allow kids to be within contact of any human being who has a disease that may be passed to them, from which they may acquire pneumonia. They must also not be allowed in any car… [I]n one year, just about 3,091 kids 0-17 died in car crashes (435 from [ages] 0-4, 847 from [ages] 5-14, and 30% of 6,031 from [ages] 15-24). Multiply these 3,000 deaths in cars by about 1.75, since the Covid deaths are over a 21-month period. That makes about 5,250 kids dying in car crashes in the same period—10 times as many as Covid.” Yearly, 500 children in the US die of seasonal influenza and there has never been a vaccine mandate for it. Briggs concludes “there exists no justification based on any available evidence for mandatory vaccines for kids.”
4) Weisberg and Farber et al. suggest (building on research work by Kumar and Faber) that the reason children can more easily neutralize the virus is that their T cells are relatively naïve. They argue that since children’s T cells are mostly untrained, they can thus immunologically respond (optimally differentiate) more rapidly and nimbly to novel viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 for an effective robust response.
5) Recent research (August 2021) by Loske deepens our understanding of this natural type of biological/molecular protection even further by showing that pre-activated (primed) antiviral innate immunity in the upper airways of children work to control early SARS-CoV-2 infection: “Our study provides evidence that the airway immune cells in children are primed for virus sensing, resulting in a stronger early innate antiviral response to SARS-CoV-2 infection than in adults,” he writes.
6) When one is vaccinated or get infected naturally, this drives the formation, tissue distribution, and clonal evolution of B cells; this is key to encoding humoral immune memory. There is recent research evidence by Yang published in Science (May 2021) that blood examined from children retrieved prior to the COVID-19 pandemic has memory B cells that can bind to SARS-CoV-2, suggestive of the potent role of early childhood exposure to common cold coronaviruses (coronaviruses). This is supported by Mateus et al. who reported on T cell memory to prior coronaviruses that cause the common cold (cross-reactivity/cross-protection).
James Comer Cancels Contempt Vote After FBI Caves on Alleged Biden Bribery Doc
‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference
James Comer: FBI Confirms Existence of File Allegedly Linking Joe Biden to $5M Bribery Scheme